Penterjemahan ke dalam Bahasa Melayu:
- segi empat sama(Adjective )shaped like a squareHaving the shape of a square (the polygone).polygon
- dataran(Noun m)open space in a townAn open area in a town, sometimes including the surrounding buildings.open space in a town
- kuasa dua(Verb, Noun m)math: to multiply by itselfsecond powersecond power
- persegi(Adjective )at right angles toin the names of unitsat right angles to
- hash(Noun )symbol on a telephonethe # symbol on a telephone
- perkakas(Noun )tooltool
- seorang yang sosialnya konvensional(Noun )slang: socially conventional personslang: socially conventional person
- Poligon(Noun )polygon
- kaki persegiunit of one hundred square feet of roof area
- orang skemaslang: socially conventional person
- skemasocially conventional
A cell in a grid.
a cell in a grid
Used in the names of units of area formed by multiplying a unit of length by itself.
(North America) A dessert cut into rectangular pieces, or a piece of such a dessert.
(geometry) A polygon with four sides of equal length and four angles of 90 degrees; a regular quadrilateral whose angles are all 90 degrees.
At right angles to.
An open space in a town, not necessarily square in shape, often containing trees, seating and other features pleasing to the eye.
(mathematics) The second power of a number, value, term or expression.
A two dimensional polygon with four equal sides and four right angles.
(UK) The symbol # on a telephone; hash.
(academia) A mortarboard
Shaped like a square (the polygon).
An L- or T-shaped tool used to place objects or draw lines at right angles.
(real estate jargon) A unit of measurement of area, equal to a 10 foot by 10 foot square, ie. 100 square feet or roughly 9.3 square metres. Used in real estate for the size of a house or its rooms, though progressively being replaced by square metres in metric countries such as Australia.
square (e.g. metre)
Delimited area on a game board, a form or in a table
square (or cube)
(roofing) A unit used in measuring roof area equivalent to 100 square feet (9.29 m2) of roof area.
Mathematics: to multiply a value, term, or expression by itself.
Correctly aligned with respect to something else
Any simple object with four nearly straight and nearly equal sides meeting at nearly right angles.
(cricket) The central area of a cricket field, containing several pitches laid out next to one another - only one being used at a time.
(slang) A socially conventional person; typically associated with the 1950s
to adjust something so that aligns with or is a right angle to something else
(colloquial, US) A square meal.
(transitive) To adjust so as to align with or place at a right angle to something else.
(transitive) To draw, with a pair of compasses and a straightedge only, a square with the same area as.
(slang) Socially conventional; boring.
(cricket) in line with the batsman's popping crease.
(transitive, mathematics) Of a value, term, or expression, to multiply by itself; to raise to the second power.
To adjust or adapt so as to bring into harmony with something.