Penterjemahan ke dalam Bahasa Melayu:
- pindahThe movement of information from one location to another, either within a computer (as from a disk drive to memory), between a computer and an external device (as between a file server and a computer on a network), or between separate computers.
(transitive) To move or pass from one place, person or thing to another.
change (cars or horses)
(transitive) To convey the impression of (something) from one surface to another.
(intransitive) To be or become transferred.
(uncountable) The act of conveying or removing something from one place, person or thing to another.
arrange for something to belong to or be controlled by somebody else
transfer (e.g. of one’s name in the register)
carry forward (i.e. on a balance sheet)
(telephone) call forwarding
to be or become transferred
(countable) A design conveyed by contact from one surface to another; a heat transfer.
transfer (trains, buses, etc.)
to convey the impression of sth from one surface to another
(countable) An instance of conveying or removing from one place, person or thing to another; a transferal.
transfer (phone call)
to move or pass from one place, person or thing to another
(transitive) (law) To arrange for something to officially belong to or be controlled by somebody else.
To move or pass from one place, person or thing to another.
Ungkapan-ungkapan yang sama di dalam kamus Inggeris Bahasa Melayu. (7)
- asynchronous transfer mode
- mod pindahan tak segerak
- data transfer
- pindahan data
- File Transfer Protocol
- Protokol Pindahan Fail
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Protokol Pindah Hiperteks
- message transfer system
- sistem pindah pesanan
- Network News Transfer Protocol
- Protokol Pindah Berita Rangkaian
- Windows Easy Transfer
- Pindahan Mudah Windows